In compliance with the duty of information gathered in article 10 of Law 34/2002, 11 July, on Information Society and Electronic Commerce, we would like to inform you:
1. PERSONAL AND CONTACT DETAILS: The website owner is MIKADI.GOLF SRL (hereinafter MIKADI.GOLF or MIKADI), with registered office on Calle Pérez Ayuso, 9 (Local Bajo), 28002 Madrid (Spain), and tax identification number: B-88329438. Contact email address: info[at]mikadi.golf
2. USERS: Access and/or use of the MIKADI.GOLF website attributes the condition of USER who accepts the following conditions of use for access and use of this website.
3. USE OF THE WEBSITE: www.MIKADI.GOLF provides access to articles, information and data (hereinafter «the contents») which belong to MIKADI.GOLF. THE USER accepts responsibility for the proper use of the website and its contents.
MIKADI.GOLF reserves the right to remove any comments and contributions by users which are considered as unsuitable for publication.
MIKADI.GOLF shall not be responsible, under any circumstances, for the opinions expressed by users through the blog and other participation tools that may be created in accordance with the provisions stipulated in the applicable regulations.
4.1. Purpose of collecting and consent to process data.
According to the provisions in article 5 of the LOPD, the USER is informed that their data is collected through registration and configuration forms on the website, and from mobile apps which is saved in a file with the purpose of saving your configuration data, as well as your golf activity results, and the dispatch of electronic communications such as: newsletters, new posts, as well as other communications that MIKADI.GOLF considers may be of interest to their USERS.
Only the holder shall have access to your data, which shall not be transferred, shared nor sold to any third party without the owner’s explicit and unmistakable consent.
4.2. Compliance with applicable regulations.
MIKADI.GOLF complies with the directives of the Spanish Organic Law 15/1999 of 13 December on Personal Data Protection, and the Royal Decree 1720/2007 of 21 December approving the development Regulations for the Organic Law and other regulations in force at all times, and ensures the correct use and processing of the user’s personal data.
In addition, MIKADI.GOLF informs that it operates in compliance with Law 34/2002 of 11 July Information Society and Electronic Commerce Services and will ask USERS’ consent at all times for the data processing of their e-mail address for commercial purposes.
In compliance with the provisions in the LOPD, we inform you that the data provided, as well as the data derived from when you are browsing, may be saved in files belonging to MIKADI.GOLF and processed with the purpose of tending to your request and to maintain correct fulfilment of the relationship established in the forms submitted.
In addition, the USER gives their consent to the processing of their data with the purpose to inform them of MIKADI.GOLF products and services by any medium including email.
4.3. Security measures.
MIKADI.GOLF informs USERS that it has implemented the necessary security measures of a technical and organisational nature to guarantee the security of their personal data, and to prevent alteration, loss, theft, unauthorised processing or access to the data, in accordance with the current technological status, the nature of the data stored and the risks they are exposed to, whether this may derive from human activity or the physical or natural environment. All this is in accordance with the provisions stipulated in Article 9 of the LOPD, and Title VIII of the RLOPD.
MIKADI.GOLF has also established additional measures in order to reinforce the confidentiality and integrity of the information in their organisation, continually maintaining the supervision, control and evaluation of the processes to assure the respect of data privacy.
4.4. ARCO rights: Access, Rectification, Cancellation and Opposition.
Those natural persons who have given their details through the www.MIKADI.GOLF website may write to the owner of the website with the purpose of being able to freely exercise their rights of access, rectification, cancellation and opposition regarding their data saved in their files.
Those who want to exercise their rights may do so in writing to MIKADI.GOLF using the reference «Data protection/ MIKADI.GOLF», specifying their details and accrediting their identity and the reasons of their request to the following address:
MIKADI.GOLF SRL , Calle Pérez Ayuso, 9 (Local Bajo), 28004 Madrid (Spain)
Your ARCO rights may also be exercised using the following email address: informacion@MIKADI.GOLF
MIKADI.GOLF uses different kinds of cookies (technical, analytical and social) with the sole purpose to improve browsing for users on the website, without any kind of advertising or similar objective, for the analysis and elaboration of statistics on USERS browsing the website, and to share the contents on social networks.
The MIKADI.GOLF website is not intended for minors. The owner of the website shall not be responsible for the breach of this requisite.
5. INDUSTRIAL AND INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY: MIKADI.GOLF itself, or as an assignee, is owner of all industrial and intellectual property rights of this website, in addition to elements contained on their website (in an expository manner, images, sound, audio, video, software or texts, trademarks or logos, combinations of colours, structure and design, selection of materials used, computer programmes necessary for its operation, access and use etc.) owned by MIKADI.GOLF or their licensors. All rights reserved.
Any previous unauthorised use by MIKADI.GOLF shall be considered as a serious breach of industrial and intellectual rights by the perpetrator.
Reproduction, distribution and public communication are expressly prohibited, including the method of making the entire or part of the contents on this website available for commercial purposes in any format, or by any technical means, without written authorization by MIKADI.GOLF.
The USER commits to respect the Industrial and Intellectual Property rights owned by MIKADI.GOLF. You may display the elements on the website and even print, copy and save them your computer’s hard drive, or on any other hardware providing that it is only and exclusively for your personal and private use. The USER must abstain from deleting, amending, eluding or manipulating any protection device or security system installed on the MIKADI.GOLF website.
6. EXCLUSION OF GUARANTEES AND RESPONSIBILITY: MIKADI.GOLF shall not be responsible for the loss or damage of any kind under any circumstance that may occur in an expository manner: due to errors and omissions in the contents, or lack of website availability – which may be periodically unavailable for technical maintenance – as well as due to the transmission of malicious or harmful programmes or viruses in the contents, despite having adopted all the technological measures necessary to avoid them.
7. AMENDMENTS: MIKADI.GOLF reserves the right to make any amendments deemed appropriate in the content of the website without prior notice, and may change, delete or add to the contents and services provided, and the way in which these are presented or located on their website.
8. GENERAL CONDITIONS: MIKADI.GOLF will pursue any breach of the present conditions and any misuse of the website by exercising all civil and criminal proceedings that may apply by law.
9. MODIFICATION OF THE PRESENT CONDITIONS AND DURATION: MIKADI.GOLF may amend the conditions specified here at any time, and such changes shall be duly published in these terms and conditions. The validity of such conditions will depend on their exposition and shall be valid until they are by replaced by other conditions.
10. APPLICABLE LEGISLATION AND JURISDICTION: The relationship between MIKADI.GOLF and the USER shall be governed by current Spanish legislation, and any controversy shall be submitted to the Courts and Tribunals in the city of Madrid, unless the applicable law states otherwise.